Sarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah Says

Monday, January 3, 2011

mac & cheese

I love mac & cheese. Ted loves mac & cheese. There's been plenty of it consumed in our home. My father in law makes the most delicious mac & cheese. I've tried to follow his "recipe" but mine never comes out quite like his... probably because he never makes the exact same m&c twice. He uses whatever cheeses are in the house, which means that the m&c always tastes a little different - but always just as yummy. Anyways... so we love mac & cheese. I even love Kraft, my husband does not. If he's going to eat the "instant" kind, he likes Velveeta.

Well I've decided to make a concious effort to get us eating healthier. One way I've decided to explore is by healthifying comfort foods. I know, it's a scary prospect.

For dinner tonight I will be making Macaroni & 4 Cheeses. I'm definitely aware that it's not going to be my father in laws mac & cheese, but the reviews are promising and I think it's going to be good. I hope, I seriously hope it will be.

Updates later!

p.s. Happy Birthday, Dad!

0 comments: