Sarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah Says

Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 in review

I stole this from another blog and decided to join in on the fun! :)

1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?

Got married & co-habitated.

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?


I don't think I made none last year, I'm not big on resolutions. I did actually think of one for 2011, though. I have about 100 recipes I've printed out and I really need to organize them.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?


Some friends have had babies, and my sister in law as well.

4. Did anyone close to you die?


Nope.

5. What countries did you visit?

Mexico!

6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?

More confidence and happiness in myself.

7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?

January 8, the date we got married <3

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?


Not completely losing my mind while trying to learn how to be a good wife.

9. What was your biggest failure?

Cleaning. I hate cleaning and I need to really make some improvements in that area.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?

Nope.

11. What was the best thing you bought?

Hmm... I've seriously cut down on my spending in the last year. I would have to go with my HTC Evo 4G.

12. Where did most of your money go?

Bills, bills, bills.

13. What did you get really excited about?

Our wedding, and our cruise we're taking in January 2011.

14. What song will always remind you of 2010?

Anything by Jason Mraz! We had two of his songs played at our wedding.

15. Compared to this time last year, are you:


– happier or sadder? happier!
– thinner or fatter? fatter :(
– richer or poorer? Richer. woo!

16. What do you wish you’d done more of?

 
I wish I had cared more about exactly what makes me happy.
 
17. What do you wish you’d done less of?

 
I wish I had cared less about other people, to be honest.
 
18. How did you spend Christmas?
 
With family! We went from my in-laws to my parents, and had Christmas dinner with my family this year.
 
19. What was your favorite TV program?
 
I always love Bones & Private Practice. Boardwalk Empire & Walking Dead were good as well.
 
20. What were your favorite books of the year?
 
I've read SO MANY! I can't pick one, but my genre of choice would be Romance, right now.
 
21. What was your favorite music from this year?
 
My favorite new album from this year would be Little Big Town's "The Reason Why". I also loved Shiny Toy Guns, The Eagles, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga.
 
22. What were your favorite films of the year?
 
Are we talking just movies that came out in 2010? If so... True Grit (so awesome!), Eat, Pray, Love & The Sorcerer's Apprentice. There were other's I liked, but I love almost all movies.
 
23. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
 
Went to dinner with my husband & family, we went to The Melting Pot and it was soooo yummy.
 
24. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
 
Realizing that I don't have to take everyone elses feelings into account over my own, sooner.
 
25. What kept you sane?
 
My husband, friends who let me bounce crazy throughts off of, and of course my ND ladies.
 
26. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010.
 
Being right doesn't always feel good. Sometimes you just need to let things go.
 

0 comments: