Sarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah Says

Friday, December 10, 2010

jumping on that bandwagon

I recently read all three books in the Gretchen Lowell series by Chelsea Cain. I really liked them, obviously, since I read all three in about a week. I just love a good series with just a touch of cheese. I would recommend them if you like a good mystery / suspense. The fourth book doesn't come out until March. I'm dying.

I'm also jumping on the Hunger Games bandwagon. I know so many people who have read the books and love them, including my hubby, so I finally decided to give them a try.

I'm also part way through Jenny McCathy's newest book, Love, Lust & Faking It. I like it, it's humorous. I don't find it nearly as funny as Belly Laughs, but it's still good. I'll update when I actually finish it.

0 comments: