Sarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah Says

Monday, June 28, 2010

I get to blog about vampires this week. Twice.

I am super stoked because I will be blogging about vampires this week, and at least two times. So bear with me please. :)

First off I have to say that I am sooo excited because I'm going to see Eclipse at midnight on Tuesday (technically Wednesday very early morning) with my neighbor/friend! Wooooo! I think the last time I did a midnight showing was for the second or third Lord of the Rings.

I really wanted to be a dork and get a Twilight shirt to wear for the midnight show, but I'm lazy & forgetful. I also want to try to reread Eclipse before Tuesday night. I think I can do it if I ignore every other thing in my life for two days. I don't know how my hubs will feel about that one.

So rest assured that on Wednesday I will be armed with a review of Eclipse. I hope it doesn't blow chunks like New Moon. Yeah, I didn't really like the New Moon movie. Like... at all. I know this has to be the #1 complaint by fans of a book turned into a movie - the movie just leaves SO MUCH out. I thought New Moon was especially bad at this - worse than Twilight. There was like... no story in the story. I know that doesn't make sense, but hopefully someone out there gets it. So, you may be wondering why I'm staying up all night to see Eclipse? Because I love Twilight, I'm a big-little kid, and when my neighbor told me she was going to the midnight show & invited me along I just couldn't resist. Sounded too fun!

TEAM EDWARD!

2 comments:

Salt said...

YAYYYY! I can't wait!
I'm going to have to avoid the internet at all costs on Wednesday so that I don't hit any spoilers. I won't get a chance to see the movie until Wednesday evening.

Wearing my dorktastic shirt of course. :)

Sarah said...

No spoilers here, I promise! I'll just ramble incessantly about how much I loved or hated it.