Sarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah Says

Friday, April 23, 2010

finished

I finished The 6th Target on Sunday... I think? The days have run together and I can't remember if I finished it this week or last week. Out of five stars I would give this book three stars. Two & a half? I don't know. I kind of pushed myself through this one, I sort of like part of it and really didn't like part of it. And I don't have much to say about it so...

I just started 7th Heaven. I guess I do have to say that while I didn't love The 6th Target, it did leave me needing to start the next one - again. James Patterson sure is good at that! Honestly I'm having a hard time even getting into this one. I may be burned out on the series & need to start something else.

Ooh... the trials & tribulations of reading for pleasure. :)

0 comments: