Sarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah Says

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

favorite thing I've read all week

Ok, so it's only 3 days into The Week, but here's my favorite thing I've read:
"Charlie was not a brown mustard kind of guy. Brown mustard was the condiment equivalent of skydiving-- it was okay for race-car drivers and serial killers, but for Charlie, a fine line of French's yellow was all the spice that life required."
This is a small excerpt from the book I'm reading. I am really enjoying it so far. I'm only about 27 pages in, but I really like it. & I'm loving my nook. It's so perfect for reading while I'm on the treadmill/elliptical at the gym. I always wanted to read while I was doing my cardio, but holding a book & doing cardio just doesn't work for me. The books just don't stay open unless you hold them. Printers need to make spiral bound books! Or get some sort of e-reader. I just set my nook on the magazine holder thingy, and viola! I can read - easily! :)

So if you want to know the context of the above excerpt, then I encourage you to check the book out. It's really very good & entertaining reading so far.

0 comments: