Sarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah Says

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

it's not Friday

On Tuesday morning & this morning I woke up thinking "It's Friday! Yeah! Woohoo!" only to be cruelly let down by the fact that it is not Friday. Seriously, this has to be the meanest joke that my own brain keeps playing on me.

Yesterday I was thinking about how I should cut my hair a little, just a few inches. Right now my hair is the longest it's ever been, it goes just below my bra strap on my back. I've always had shorter hair, and I finally know why. I just don't have beautiful, thick, glossy hair that looks like goddess hair when it's really long. I inherited my dad's hair gene. My hair is thin & fine, so it kind of looks straggly when too long. On the other hand - my dad just turned 60 and barely has any gray hair. So I hope I get that part of the deal as well! So on to my point... last night I had the WORST nightmare that this girl who I was friends with in high school was cutting my hair and she chopped it boy-short! It was terrible. In my dream I realized what she was doing and made her stop, so then I was left with super short hair on one half of my head, and long hair on the other. Then I woke up thinking it was Friday. That's how my day began. Needless to say (but I will) all the caffeine in the world isn't helping me today. What I need is a good nights sleep complete with no false-Friday starts.

A few days ago I received an email from Carnival telling me that our cruise had been canceled. They canceled the entire line. I don't know why... I'm thinking it may have something to do with the fact that the cruise stopped in Acapulco, and after all those people were killed there recently, Carnival may be pulling out of that port altogether. That was the one port I was super psyched to see, also! Bummer. Now we are booked on this cruise. A little bit better because this is a 9 day cruise, and we were booked on an 8 day before. I'm really excited. I'm soooo excited to go on a nice, relaxing vacation with Ted. Just enjoying each other & a break from reality for a while. I can almost taste the Mai Tai's!

0 comments: