Sarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah Says

Thursday, March 24, 2011

the different between husbands & wives

Or, at least - the difference between me & my husband...

Needless to say, the devastation that recently hit Japan is... well, devastating. (I'm really not trying to be funny). In the wake of said devastation my husband has decided we are totally unprepaired if something similar happened where we live. So you know what that means, right?! That means we are now the proud of owners of these puppies, and we also have 24 cans of tomato soup sitting in our pantry. This is just the beginning. I agree with Ted, we should be prepared incase a disaster hits and we have to be self-reliant for a while. The problem with this kind of planning is that it can go so deep. You can quickly become consumed with preparedness & just generally freak yourself (or, myself) out.

Without going even furthur into that stuff, because I can seriously go on & on, I'll just share this little realization I came to this morning:

My husband is planning in case of serious Nuclear fall out or something along those lines. I, on the other hand, am preparing for the Zombie Apocolypse.

My poor, poor husband.

1 comments:

Krissie said...

Just caching up on blogs. My dear friend, the looming Zombie Apocalypse is my deepest fear too, and thus why I love you soo much. Glad you're prepared. I need more h2o in our kit. great link.