Sarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah Says

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

recipe

Day 21

Today's challenge is to share a recipe... I have to admit this was tough because I have so many I love and I've shared several on here as well. I'm actually re-sharing this one, but I just love it so freaking much and I want everyone to give it a try.

Melinda's Spaghetti Squash with Avocado and Parmesan

Seriously, you all have to try it. You won't be sorry, and you'll probably be impressed. The only thing Ted & I change is we add grilled chicken to give it a little more substance for a nice and healthy dinner. You can easily keep it just as is and have an amazing vegetarian meal. If you have vegetarian friends and have ever struggled with making something that veggies & meat eaters will like - this is it. Pair it with some yummy garlic bread and you have a really flavorful and filling meal. The only thing missing? Wine. And me. I'll be expecting my invitation in the mail.

0 comments: