Sarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah Says

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

a photo that makes me happy

Day 7

There are a lot of pictures I can look at that make me feel very happy. I picked this specific picture for many reasons...

This isn't the best picture of me, but I still love this picture. This is from Cancun when we were down there getting married. Going around the table there's me, Ted, brothers girlfriend, best man, my brother. We were all just sitting outside hanging out, talking, & just generally having fun. We don't get to see our best man very often because he lives in another state. This picture just brings me back to that time and how much fun we had hanging out with all of our friends and family for that week. It was amazing. Most nights were spent drinking & solving the problems of the world while hanging out in the jacuzzi overlooking the gorgeous beach. This one picture brings back all of those memories. Spending that invaluable time with our nearest & dearest... well, those are memories I won't soon forget. There are times when I feel a little sad or "woe is me" and can just think of this time, and I realize how lucky I am.

p.s.: this is also my 100th post! woohoo!

0 comments: