Sarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah Says

Friday, August 27, 2010

my favorite tv show

Day 3

My favorite tv show is waaaay easier for me to narrow down then my favorite song or movie. I still have quite a few favs I tune in for religiously, but I already know which is my true blue fav. Lets start with a few a enjoy on the regular...


I love the dynamic between Tempy & Booth - and I hope they don't end up together.
Is this not one of the best shows on tv? I absolutely adore this show & family.

Never missed an episode & proud to own that fact :)
Oh, Mary. & Marshal Marshall.
I love this show... so much. I am one of the (few) who totally abandoned Grey's Anatomy once PP started. I never miss this show, totally addicted.

Now there are other shows I enjoy... I love me some Law & Order (all of them) and I my favorite CSI is CSI:NY. I love Eureka on SyFy - I just love the fantasy world aspect. In fact, I like most shows on SyFy (Sanctuary, anyone?). I'm digging the new show Rizzoli & Isles, which I'm happy about since I read all the books. I've also been known to tune in for such cheesy disasters as Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami and Kendra. ::sigh:: I can't help it. BUT - on to my favorite tv show. I never miss this show. I love it, and no - I am not happy about casting changes coming this season. Without further ado...

Love it for so many reasons. I'm starting to find some of the story lines a little disturbing, but I think that may be ME more then the show.

0 comments: