Sarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah Says

Monday, July 26, 2010

weekend recap

This weekend was a really great weekend for us. It went like this:

Friday night - yummy dinner at our favorite bar... where I also got to show off how good I am at picking winning scratchers.

Saturday - saw The Sorcerer's Apprentice. It was good, I really liked it - way better then I was expecting. Went swimming, then had a super great dinner with our neighbors. Having great neighbors who become friends is sooo wonderful.

Sunday - a little grocery shopping to kick off the morning, then headed down to San Diego to have dinner with Ted's cousin & her family - who I love. They're just a really amazing family & great people to be around. Plus their kids are the definition of adorable.

& now it's Monday.... hopefully the good weekend kicks off a good week!

0 comments: