Sarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah Says

Thursday, July 22, 2010

thankful thursday (this time with pictures!)

The guys at Top Gear, for making my husband laugh more & harder then I've heard him laugh in a while.


Green Iced Tea from Starbucks. Mmmm... so cool & refreshing! You've become a crucial part of my day :)

Roger Mooking & my new favorite cooking show on the Cooking Channel. I thought hearing him say "obedient ingredient" 10 times an episode would get annoying. I was wrong, I chuckle every time he says it. Plus he's charismatic & makes me think I can really make my dishes turn out as good as his look.

Amazing memories with really fantastic friends that still make me smile & laugh.


June Gloom that comes back to visit in July and make the Summer heat a little more bearable.



*most picture gathered along the road of Internet. Please let me know if any are yours so I can give credit where credit is due.*

0 comments: