Sarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah Says

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

recurring dream element

Lately I have been remembering my dreams, which - for me - is strange, strange, strange. I don't really ever remember them, I remember that I dreamed, but usually not what about. So I definitely took notice recently when I realized that not only was I remembering my dreams, but I was have a recurring element in many of them. Rats. Yes, I said rats. Lovely, eh? Especially since these rats are especially evil and vicious looking.

So, according to dream moods this is what rats in your dream(s) can signify:
To see rats in your dream, signifies feelings of doubts, guilt and envy. You are feeling unworthy Something that you are keeping to yourself is eating you up inside. Alternatively, it denotes repulsion, decay, dirtiness, and even death. The dream may also be a pun on someone who is a rat. Are you feeling betrayed?
Hmmmm....

0 comments: