Sarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah Says

Thursday, April 15, 2010

yum-o


My take: This recipe was super yummy. Really creamy & so flavorful. This recipe is definitely enough for at least 4-6 people, more if it will be served as a side. If you are making this for 2 then you may want to consider halving the recipe... unless you really like leftovers.

Also, not sure if my stove was too hot or what, but I actually had to use 1 cup of white wine because the first half cup I poured in evaporated immediately. Like, there-not-there in the blink of an eye fast, so I stirred in another half cup which was a good thing because I think otherwise the risotto may have turned out a little on the dry side. The recipe calls for 1 1/4 cups of chicken broth, but I didn't want to open another box of broth just for 1/4 cup, so I just added a 1/4 cup of water to make the correct amount.

Happy eating! :)

0 comments: