Sarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah Says

Thursday, March 18, 2010

yes, please.

So we are officially booked to spend 8 days cruising with Carnival next January. We will be enjoying Acapulco, Ixtapa (and someplace that starts with a Z that I will never know how to pronounce let alone spell) , and Manzanillo along the way! :) I am so thrilled, it's always fun to look forward to a future vacation! This is also conveniently going to allow us to celebrate our First Anniversary, just the two of us, relaxing & enjoying each others company with no distractions. (this means YOU, internet, work, tv, & cell phones.) Yes of course I know there are internet, tv, and phones on cruise ships... but we have a rule that we try to do as little of that as possible when on vacation. I mean... what's the point of "getting away from it all" if you plan on staying connected? May as well pour yourself a Mai Tai and stay home if that's the case... in my not so humble opinion.

1 comments:

Tracy said...

YAY! Thats so exciting! I'm glad you were able to book your trip!