Sarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah Says

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I don't make resolutions

My Goals for the year 2010:
  • see the Grand Canyon
  • visit my family in MA
  • be a loving, supportive, caring, and present wife (and dog mom)
  • complete puppy training classes, and actually have Nova learn some things 
  • be a better friend, daughter, sister
  • save $$ and get out of debt (can you simultaneously do these two things? I know you can, it's just not easy)
  • finish up some projects in our house, things that were put on the back burner
  • read more
  • finish my medical coding classes & start working in that area (part time, from home)
  • be happy every single day
  • eat healthier & work out more - treat my body how it deserves to be treated!
  • be more accepting of things I can't control, and change things I can control
  • be a better listener
  • make more time for the people who matter!
  • savor the little things

0 comments: