Sarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah Says

Monday, December 28, 2009

11 days

Today marks 11 days until I am an Mrs.! Woo! It also marks 9 days until we leave for Cancun! Time is flying right by. Time also doesn't care that there are 11431345454 things I need to do to get ready to leave for Cancun.

Things I need to do but didn't think about until the last couple of days:
-Make sure our house is clean as a whistle!
-Wash all of our bedding so I can (1) make up a clean bed for the house-sitter, (2) have clean sheets to put on when we get home
-Mainly make sure things are done so when we get home I don't have to do anything right away
-Make sure there is enough of everything at home for the dogs

We are having a dog/house sitter stay at our house while we are gone. It's way cheaper than boarding the dogs for a week, plus they will be better adjusted when we get back as well.

On top of ^all of that^ I also need to get everything packed for the wedding itself, then get myself packed for the rest of the trip, and make sure Ted is packed. It will all get done, I just wish we had done some things a couple of weeks ago rather than the last week leading up to leaving. :)

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and is enjoying the holiday season!
I am really looking forward to 2010 and everything the next year will have in store for us!

1 comments:

Natalie said...

How exciting!!! I felt that way right before we left too. Things just kept popping up that needed to be done. Then you have the things that can't be done too early, like clean the house b/c it'll get dirty again before you leave. GL with your last minute preparations!