Sarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah Says

Friday, September 3, 2010

photo of me from 10+ years ago

Day 10

Today's topic is a picture of me from 10 or more years ago... this should be interesting...


This picture makes me laugh! Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you two things - I still make this face, and this isn't the face you want to see from me. This is my "oh my gawd I can't believe you're bothering me with this nonsense" face. I just think it's so funny that I've always made this face. The reason I'm making this face right now is because my dad was trying to take my picture and distract me while I was doing homework - hello?! We were on a big camping trip and I had to get my homework done, I was a very serious student... until I was about 12 - then it all went to shit.

p.s.: how cute is my brother trying to figure out the tricky straw situation??

2 comments:

Salt said...

Is he trying to stick a straw in a juice box? I STILL can't do that by myself most of the time.

Love your face! This picture is awesome. :)

Abri said...

Hahaha I love this picture! And I'm with Salt - I still have issues with those damn straws...