Sarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah Says

Thursday, September 23, 2010

the finale

Day 30

A Dream for the Future


First off I would like to thank Abri for sharing the 30 Day Blog Challenge with me, it was really fun & I'm glad I did it! :)


Ok... so, a dream for the future. Well to be honest I have had one thing & one thing only on my mind lately when it comes to the future - kids. My husband is probably going to kill me for going public with this, but I just can't do this challenge any other way. It wouldn't be honest. I have total, crazy baby on the brain. I guess there was always a time in my life where I thought I wanted to have kids, then more recently there were a few years where I honestly didn't think I would ever want to have kids. I think that was my body telling me that it wasn't the right time, or God, whatever you believe in. Either way I know that any time before now would not have been the right time for me. My mom said she didn't think she wanted to have kids for a long time, and then she did. She said it was just all-of-a-sudden. That's kind of how it went for me also. Now I know that without a doubt I am meant to be a mother, Ted is meant to be a father. We are meant to do this. I won't bore you with how I came to this revelation, but I will say that this book helped me out a lot. A lot, a lot.

So there ya go... my dream for the future is a couple of kids, being even more in love with my husband then I am now, and being the best person I can be. Happiness, the ultimate dream, and it means something different to everyone.

0 comments: