Sarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah Says

Monday, September 6, 2010

fiction

Day 13

Happy Labor Day! I hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend and soaking up the last bit of Summer. Personally, I can't wait for Fall. I love Fall, I love Thanksgiving, I love cold weather. 


I love this book. This is the first book in the Rizzoli & Isles series. Yes, the books that the show on TNT is based on. I love these characters, but I am willing to admit that the character of Jane Rizzoli was hard to like until well into the second book. She's a hardass and constantly going those extra miles. I've read all of the R&I books and enjoyed all of them.

I'm a big fan of reading books that are part of a series. I love following the characters and ongoing story lines. Rizzoli & Isles are probably my favorite series ever. Even though they're fiction I find the characters incredibly human because they are written with real flaws. The fact that the characters screw up and find it hard to say sorry... I just find that so refreshing.

0 comments: