Sarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah Says

Thursday, May 27, 2010

it's seriously happening (maybe, who knows)

We are seriously starting the reno of our bathroom this weekend. (I should be hearing a collective: EEEEEEK!!!!! right now) I say we are seriously doing it, but you have to remember we have been "seriously" about to start it about 10 times now, and have big fat FAILED each time... obviously. We're chickens. See we're doing all the work ourselves, which is exhilarating, liberating, and scary as hell. Luckily Ted is really handy & knows a lot about... a lot, and his dad is the same way. So if we run into a problem then I'm sure his dad can help.

Hopefully we (1) actually follow through so we are no longer chickeny liars, & (2) remember to document with pictures! :)

I hope everyone has a great long weekend ahead. I'll be in the shitter all weekend. (that was classy)

0 comments: