Sarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah Says

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

i want





baby piggies
 
Which means I will need lots of this:


Not open road, but land. I want a farm. A farm of adorbs, cuddly, baby animals. In my fantasy land my farm will always be green, love is plentiful, and animals stay babies forever. I don't know what Freud would say about that, but who cares. It's my fantasy land.

& no, Ted, no you can not kill our animals and eat them. NO. They're my pets. You don't eat pets. So there.

1 comments:

Natalie said...

LOL...I was totally with you up until the end. I eat animals...sorry. My dad just bought two baby piggies and they are adorable and hilarious to watch. However, they don't stay that way and will end up on my table. =) I hope your dream comes true....at least the realistic parts!