Sarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah SaysSarah Says

Friday, April 30, 2010

1950's housewife? only on Fridays.

I know, I know - two posts in one day?! YES. Lucky you.

Today I was the good wife and cleaned. Yes, cleaned. Ya'll know how much I hate cleaning. I loath it, but I also loath filth. It's a tough life. So today I have cleaned, scrubbed, dusted, rearranged, washed, & baked. Does that make me a 1950's housewife? Only on Friday's, when I have the time to do all of those things & bathe. Classy... I know. I have to give a major shout out to all the SAHM's & working mom's out there... I don't know how you take care of a house & everything that adult/married life entails, plus take care of children.

And then the most gorgeous flowers arrive on my doorstep... and I remember why I do the things I do.

0 comments: